Apr 19, 2014

Exhibition at Österlen


During Easter this weekend I´m exhibiting my image Void at gallery Blåherremölla at Österlen in Skåne, southern Sweden. My classmate Camilla owns a beautiful gallery inside an old barn and she asked our class if we would want to participate in the yearly Konstrundan (art walk). I said yes immediately. I want to take every chance that I get to show my work! We ended up being nine people from the class that exhibits together. This morning I got an email from Camilla saying that I had gotten a lot of nice response for my image and that some people seemed interested in buying!

To say that I´m having an exhibition at Österlen sounds very good to me (this is a truly beautiful place in Sweden). Something with that name and what I associate it with just feels so beautiful!

You can read about my series Finding Peace here.

No comments:

Post a Comment