Apr 21, 2014

Easter weekend









I had a wonderful weekend, celebrating Easter in the countryside with my boyfriends family. We went on several walks with Tjorven, our miniature poodle puppy, and it was wonderful to see her enjoy nature so much. She was perfectly happy lying on the ground, digging in the garden and eating grass! We went to the ocean that lies close to the house and it was so beautiful with the sun reflected in the small waves. We had lots of coffee on the porch, and I felt that I could sit there forever, looking at Tjorven and listening to the loud noise of all the birds singing. I am so incredible grateful to have a place like this to visit. Being in nature makes me feel whole as a person and I always feel that I´m more content and happy when I spend a couple of days near nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment